Innate Killer Summit 2020 is organized by Hanson Wade held from Aug 25 - 26, 2020 at The Westin San Diego, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The Innate Killer Summit is the preeminent and dedicated session that provides an end-to-end gathering on stimulating genetically engineered, off-the-shelf and cost-effective innate cell immunotherapies for solid tumor evidence to market.
After the CAR-T revolution, investment into other cell types such as NK, gdT and NKT cells has erupted. The Innate Killer Summit 2020 discusses safer, more cost-effective and possibly more efficient innate cell immunotherapy as the next generation of front line cancer therapy.
The Innate Killer Summit will provide an upper hand that helps an attendee optimize the manufacturing and process development strategies to further reduce the price of off-the-shelf NK cell therapies. Review the up to date clinical data on genetically engineered NK cells, gdT, NKT, and bispecific engagers to ensure endurance and durability.
Instituting together over 200 of the field’s preceding minds, this session allows the members of the session to share practice and knowledge on the optimal NK cell references to enhance the effectiveness of NK cell therapies by enhanced targeting methods in the future? Join the session - the 5th Annual Innate Killer Summit to draw the next generation of more protected and lower cell immunotherapies to patients.
Learn from case studies on:
• Increasing Persistency and Specificity with CAR-NKs– Updated clinical data that describes the strategies to redirect NK cell specificity and in vivo persistence
• Combination Therapies to Support and Enhance Immunotherapeutic Response – Examine the effectiveness of targeted antibodies and cytokines that acts alongside the NK cells to enhance their role in the resolution and anti-tumor effects
• Off-the-Shelf Allogeneic Therapies to Improve Accessibility of Treatment– Apply the ability to administer NK therapies as an “Off-the-Shelf” living drug
• Identifying Strategies to Improve Efficacy in Solid Tumor Trials – Explore the policies that allow NK cells to converge the bridges into solid tumors and succeed strong immunosuppressive environments
• Regulatory Outline to Ensure Safety and Efficacy in NK Clinical Trials– Recognize the administrative framework and schemes that encloses NK research areas to ensure the smooth exploration of the regulatory pathway
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news