Injection Moulding Techniques (IMT) in Everyday Dental Practice is organized by Australian Dental Association Queensland Branch (ADAQ) and will be held on Oct 28, 2020 at ADAQ CPD & Training Centre, Bowen Hills, Queensland, Australia.
CPD Points: 6.5 Scientific hours
From simple restorations to complex restorations this hands-on workshop will enable participants to gain experience in the use of injection moulding techniques (IMT) for the restorations of both anterior and posterior teeth.
It will include strategies for the management of a range of restorations from small to large to achieve simplified and predictable outcomes from both aesthetic and functional aspects.
• Simple anterior restorations and the advantages of injection moulding
• Restoration of the endodontically treated tooth and the compromised tooth
• Injection moulding for the reconstruction of anatomical form and function of multiple teeth in the badly broken down and worn dentition
• Injection moulding versus ‘stamp’ technique, which to use and when
• Understanding the benefits and limitations of contemporary restorative materials
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 1,000.00|
|ADA Member Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 770.00|
|Interstate Members Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 770.00|
|2nd Year Graduate Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 550.00|
|1st Year Graduate Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 550.00|
|New Graduate Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 550.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news