Infectious Diseases Practice Updates 2020 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Mar 02 - 06, 2020 at Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii, Waimea, Hawaii, United States of America.
This course is relevant for infectious diseases specialists, infectious diseases trainees, internists, pharmacists, hospitalists, and clinical infectious diseases researchers. The content will also benefit physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, family physicians and clinical microbiologists with interest in managing patients with infections.
• 22.75 ABIM
• 29.50 Attendance
• 29.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• General Session (March 2-6, 2020 - 25.25
• Sunday Pre-Course Session (March 1, 2020) - 4.25
• Maximum Total Credits - 29.50
This interactive course provides practical updates on common topics and challenges faced with infectious diseases, and key information on the application of new developments in the field. Information will be delivered by subject matter experts using case-based presentations and in-depth discussions including question and answer sessions geared to increase knowledge, performance and patient outcomes. This course focuses on tick-borne diseases, orthopedic infections, cardiovascular infections, HIV/AIDS, advances in antimicrobial therapy including phage therapy, infections in the patients with hematologic malignancies, infectious diseases in the transplant recipients and selected fungal diseases. Attendees will leave with up-to-date, practical information that can be applied immediately to their clinical practice.
• Practical updates that can be immediately applied into daily practice
• Case-based, interactive presentations
• Review of new guidelines, developments and literature in the field
• Dedicated time for questions and discussion
• One-on-one time with faculty at breakfast roundtable sessions
• Geared towards increasing clinician knowledge and improving patient outcomes
• Access to course recordings for one year
• Explain the diagnosis and management of tick-borne diseases
• Identify and describe principles of diagnosis and management of complex cardiovascular and orthopedic infections
• Explain updates in management of infections in transplant recipients and patients with hematological malignancies
• Describe epidemiology and new treatment paradigms in HIV/AIDS
• Discuss advances in antimicrobial therapy including phage therapy
• Review top literature updates in infectious diseases
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||5075387229
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|M.D., D.O. Ph.D. Fee||01 Mar,2020||USD 1050.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree Fee||01 Mar,2020||USD 950.00|
|Pre-Course Session (Keeping Ourselves Fit and Healthy)||01 Mar,2020||USD 200.00|