Infectious Diseases & Legal Aspects of End-of-Life Care is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Sep 19 - 29, 2020 at Celebrity Infinity, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Social Workers.
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14 CE Credits for Psychologists
• 14 ASWB ACE Credits
• 14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
• 14.0 Contact Hours
Upon attending the presentations and subsequent discussions, the attendees should understand the current approaches in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatments of some commonly encountered infections. In addition, attention will be placed on reasons why some emerging infections occur and how antimicrobial stewardship plays a role limiting these infections.
• Describe the current epidemiology of HIV and the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV prevention.
• Recognize the clinical manifestations and management of early syphilis.
• Summarize the role of surveillance and vaccination in the control of influenza epidemics.
• Identify the clinical manifestations seen with gonorrhea infections and their proper treatment.
5. Antimicrobial stewardship
• Describe the role of antimicrobial stewardship and infection prevention in limiting antimicrobial resistance.
6. Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases
• Identify some emerging infections and explain why they may be occurring.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists and Dentists Fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Students and Others Fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news