Due to concerns related to COVID-19, the Center for Individualized Medicine has canceled the 2020 Individualizing Medicine Conference.
Individualizing Medicine Conference is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Oct 21 - 22, 2020 at Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
• Clinician-researchers and scientists
• Nurse practitioners and physician assistants
• Any other interested members of the health care team
Personalized medicine is driving new diagnostics and therapeutics into practice every day. The Mayo Clinic Individualizing Medicine Conference offers the opportunity to learn from experts and see first-hand how this field is impacting clinical practice, research, and education.
Individualized medicine leaders discuss emerging topics such as:
• Harnessing the Power of Omics Data and Artificial Intelligence
• Advances in Rare Disease
• Gene Therapy
• Scalable Genomics
• Infectious Disease and Advances through the Microbiome
• Precision Cancer Care
• Individualized Medicine Applied to Obesity
• and MORE!
Keynote speakers, networking opportunities and practical concurrent sessions will help you gain the knowledge to lead change in precision medicine in your own team and organization.
Reasons to Attend:
• Attendees DISCOVER advanced applications of targeted therapies, advancing care through genomics
• Expert speakers from Mayo Clinic and around the world INSPIRE attendees through practical application-based presentations
• Opportunities to CONNECT with others in the field and explore future collaboration
• Innovative, quality content at a beautiful location for a great VALUE
• Learn practical applications for integrating molecular diagnostics and immunotherapy to individualize patient care
• Discuss strategies to overcome obstacles of implementing individualized therapies for patient care
• Discuss immunotherapeutic technology applications, impact on health care delivery, and implications for patients and medical professionals
• Learn about visionary research and discoveries in precision cancer care
• Network with professionals in your field
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news