Indian Physicians Congress - 2020
Indian Physicians Congress - 2020 is organized by Arjyopa Healthcare and will be held from Dec 05 - 06, 2020 at Royal Orchid Resort and Convention Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 CME Credits.
Who Should Attend:
A great opportunity to network with your peers from academia and industry:
• Family Physicians
• Naturopathic Doctors
• Allopathy Doctors
• Orthopaedic Surgeons
• Sports Nutritionist
• Medical and Healthcare Professionals
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Medical devices Companies
• Biomedical companies
• Pharmaceutical companies.
• Deans & Directors of Medical Universities and Institutes
The theme of the conference is “Recent Advencement in Healthcare”.
The conference will also feature a showcase of exhibitors for you to explore. Leading Physicians, Medical Practitioners, Surgeons from all countries will be attending the conference and will also examine innovative scientific advances in Medical and Healthcare research from basic science to clinical research.
Indian Physicians Congress - 2020 will be a platform to investigate on the latest advancements in the field of Healthcare and Medicine which will be useful to researchers, physicians and healthcare professionals. General medicine usually deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases.
Physicians specializing in general medicine are called internists, or physicians. Physicians are skilled in the management of patients who come with undifferentiated or multi-system diseases. Physicians often have subspecialty interests in diseases that affecting different organs.
The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, break out sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases.In addition, the Indian Physicians Congress - 2020 will feature live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference. Our endeavor is to provide a stimulating and thought provoking scientific program. We sincerely hope that the blend of pleasant weather, warm hospitality and revitalizing social evenings will make the scientific environment richer.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you in Bangalore.
• Laser medicine
• General Medicine
• Cardiology & Vascular Surgery
• Gastroenterology and Hepatology
• Clinical Pharmacists
• Nutrition Care and Practice
• Internal medicine
• Neurology And Brain Issue
• Immuno deficiency Diseases
• Sports medicine
• Contagious disease
• Mental disorder
• Coronary artery disease
• Kidney failure
Benefits of Attending:
• Get Close-up View of Unique Private Investment Opportunities in Early, Later-Stage and Middle-Market Companies.
• Network with Other Investment Professionals, Business Leaders, Top Venture Capitalists, and Successful Entrepreneurs.
• Find out What Other Angel Investors, Venture Firms and Private Equity Funds are Looking for Today When Making New Investments.
• Meet the Management of Undiscovered Companies with Breakthrough Technologies and Exciting New Business Ideas.
• Save Valuable Time by Learning about Dynamic New Companies that Have Been Pre-Screened Especially for this Event.
• Enjoy Being Part of a World-Class Event for the Investment Community
July 17, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|General Category / Physicians/Faculty - Spot Fee||05 Dec,2020||INR 10,500.00|
|One Day - Spot Fee||05 Dec,2020||INR 8,000.00|
|Research Scholar/ Phd Students - Spot Fee||05 Dec,2020||INR 9,000.00|
|Students(UG, PG) - Spot Fee||05 Dec,2020||INR 8,000.00|
|Industry Participants - Spot Fee||05 Dec,2020||INR 18,000.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Category / Physicians/Faculty - Regular Fee||17 Mar,2020||INR 9,000.00|
|One Day - Regular Fee||17 Mar,2020||INR 7,500.00|
|Research Scholar/ Phd Students - Regular Fee||17 Mar,2020||INR 8,000.00|
|Students(UG, PG) - Regular Fee||17 Mar,2020||INR 7,300.00|
|Industry Participants - Regular Fee||17 Mar,2020||INR 17,000.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news