Improving Quality and Safety in Your Endoscopy Unit is organized by American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and will be held on Sep 19, 2020 at ASGE Institute for Training and Technology, Downers Grove, Illinois, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
Practicing gastrointestinal endoscopists and surgeons, medical directors, nurse managers, unit managers and allied professionals interested in advancing their knowledge in endoscopy unit quality and safety.
ASGE designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This highly popular course was developed by ASGE to educate physicians and non-physician staff of endoscopy units on how to translate quality and safety concepts into everyday practice. Through a mixture of didactic lecture and interactive sessions taught by leading experts in the field, participants of the course will advance their knowledge of endoscopy unit quality and safety, as well as discuss emerging trends and evidence. They will also be prepared to apply for the ASGE Endoscopy Unit Recognition Program or be able to renew their current participation.
What Will You Learn:
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Identify ways to define and measure quality in endoscopy
• Describe techniques to make endoscopy more efficient while maintaining safety
• Describe methods to improve patient satisfaction in endoscopy, including improved doctor-patient communication
• Recognize the potential sources of infection from contact with various body fluids, their transmissibility during gastrointestinal endoscopy, and their susceptibility to potential disinfectants
• Specify measures for improving unit quality, including training and credentialing for new procedures, quality assurance programs, sedation and monitoring, and unit accreditation and re-accreditation
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Non-Member - Early Bird Fee||13 Aug,2020||USD 550.00|
|Physician Non-Member - Regular fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 650.00|
|Non-Member Trainee/Nurse - Early Bird Fee||13 Aug,2020||USD 550.00|
|Non-Member Trainee/Nurse - Regular fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 650.00|
|ASGE Physician Member - Early Bird Fee||13 Aug,2020||USD 450.00|
|ASGE Physician Member - Regular fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 550.00|
|ASGE Trainee/ Nurse Member - Early Bird Fee||13 Aug,2020||USD 450.00|
|ASGE Trainee/ Nurse Member - Regular fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 550.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news