Immersive Cytopathology Experience (ICE): Focus On Interventional Diagnostics
Immersive Cytopathology Experience (ICE): Focus On Interventional Diagnostics is organized by United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and will be held from May 15 - 19, 2021 at The Aquarium Auditorium, San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain.
The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Cytopathology as a discipline has been re-imagined by the convergence of minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, refinements in imaging and guided biopsies, molecular testing and whole genome sequencing, the emergence of targeted therapies, and the awakening of pathologists to their critical role in patient care, safety and outcomes. A new force in medicine is emerging: pathologists are critical members of the health care team and patients are at the center of their concerns and efforts.
Immersive Cytopathology Experience (ICE) has been redesigned for presentation at a fabulous venue in San Sebastian, Spain, with change in emphasis to interventional diagnostics. There is monumental value in the intersection of case-based learning, multidisciplinary collaborative interaction of care teams, clinical correlations, the partnership with advanced imaging, and awareness of communications, empathy and patient safety.
The schedule accommodates time for you to experience San Sebastian, and nearby Bilbao to visit the Guggenheim Museum designed by Frank Gehry. The culinary scene is unparalleled, and the geography is magnificent.
USCAP is transforming not only how we learn but where we learn. Pathologists can benefit from superb teaching with invaluable exposure to cross-cultural experiences.
• Utilize exemplary index and expository cases from cytopathology services of academic centers to understand relevant clinicopathologic diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disease
• Understand morphologic, molecular, genetic and cytologic features of selected lesions and how they are classified
• Refine skills for interaction with patients and clinicians, including empathic communication and how the ideal interactive health care team operates
• Explore how to optimize quality and patient safety with principals of root cause analysis, systems improvements, error reporting, disclosure and apology and scenario role play
• Enhance clinical interplay among cytopathologists, radiologists, clinicians, surgeons, patients and interdisciplinary members of health care teams
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1.760.327.6777|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Member Price||14 May,2021||USD 2199.00|
|USCAP Member Price||14 May,2021||USD 1649.00|
|Pathologists-in-Training Price||14 May,2021||USD 1159.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news