Imaging in Hawaii is organized by CME Science and will be held from Sep 14 - 17, 2020 at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort And Spa, Kauai, Hawaii, United States of America.
The course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.
Physician Continuing Medical Education:
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
This course is pending approval for up to 16.0 ARRT Category A CE credits for those technologists attending the entire course.
This course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in cardiac, thoracic, musculoskeletal and body imaging applications.
• This course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications. At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols in thoracic imaging to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases
• Discuss the treatment of the liver
• Optimize imaging methods to reduce the number of false-positive mammography interpretations.
• Assess the current status and future applications of advanced breast imaging technologies.
• Outline CT protocols and techniques in abdominal imaging for improved clinical diagnosis of diseases
• Recognize normal variants, incidental findings, and pitfalls on PET/CT
• Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course
• Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT including their current roles and limitations in clinical practice
• Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry - Fee||13 Sep,2020||USD 1,295.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA - Fee||13 Sep,2020||USD 1,195.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse - Fee||13 Sep,2020||USD 995.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news