Imaging in the Bahamas Course is organized by CME Science and will be held from Feb 03 - 06, 2020 at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas.
The course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.JK
Physician Continuing Medical Education: The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Technologists: This course is pending approval for up to 18.0 ARRT Category A CE credits
SAM Credit: This course is approved for 8 SAM Credits. Additional SAM Credit Pending
The Imaging in Bahamas course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Describe the common challenges in interpreting PET/CT.
• Optimize Abdominal Imaging Methods.
• Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
• Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
• Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
• Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
• Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
Time: 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry Fee||02 Feb,2020||USD 1,295.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA Fee||02 Feb,2020||USD 1,195.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse Fee||02 Feb,2020||USD 995.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news