Hypermobility/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in Adults & Children: Clinical assessment and management 2020 by NCORE
Hypermobility/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in Adults & Children: Clinical assessment and management is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Jan 10, 2020 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
This course is for those who want to expand their knowledge on the recognition, treatment and management of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
This course will provide participants with the opportunity to review and discuss the assessment treatment and management of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. This will be within a functional framework and based on the best of the latest evidence. The course will consider hypermobility in all groups including children, athletes, adults - including those with a late diagnosis and those with complex problems.
At the end of the course the participants will:
• Have an understanding of and be able to recognise the clinical presentation of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in children and adults.
• Be able to implement an appropriate functional assessment based on the best of the current evidence base
• Be able to plan and implement a functional management plan for patients with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
• Acknowledge and be able to use strategies for dealing with both functional and behavioural issues.
• Have knowledge of suitable evidence based out measures appropriate to dysfunction in Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £145.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news