Cardiac CT Course Dubai, Level 2 is organized by Radicon Institute of Radiology and will be held from Oct 24 - 28, 2020 at Movenpick Hotel Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Radicon Institute of Radiology is excited to offer long-awaited, state-of-the-art Cardiac CT level 2 certification in Dubai.
• Basic understanding and information about CT physics, requirements and dynamics of contrast, cardiac CT acquisition fundamentals, and finally medication to enhance image quality and case reporting.
• To offer advanced information about scanner settings to enhance image quality and reduce radiation burden.
• To get familiar with the software.
• Checklist technique for interpretation of images with a systematic review for detecting coronary vessel stenosis and plaque.
• Awareness of the limitations of cardiac CT with an understanding of artefacts and pitfalls,
• CTA -angiography correlation, and review of extracardiac abnormalities.
• To complete the required number of cases as per SCCT level 2 requirements.
• Dr. Peter Ball,Belfast, Ireland.
• Dr. Ben Ariff, London.
• Dr. Ronak Rajani, London.
WHY RADICON COURSE:
• One workstation per delegate for maximum learning.
• Middle East's leading radiology Academy in the heart of Dubai; Dubai Healthcare city.
• Vendor Neutral course will allow you to report Cardiac CT on any workstation.
• Access to the all cardiac CT library during the course.
• During the course, we will use the Philips Intellispace workstation but it is a vendor-neutral course that will teach you to report Cardiac CT on any workstation.
• Expert tuition from Level III SCCT Accredited experts.
• Leaning multiple techniques to review cardiac CT datasets.
• Advanced plaque analysis.
• The course fee includes Lunch, Refreshments, and CPD by Dubai Healthcare City Authority and CPD points are awarded in accordance with CPD scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists of UK.
• Introduction and Indications for cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA).
• Anatomy and how to read cardiac CTA.
• Coronary calcium scoring
• Calcium score cases
• Drugs and contrast
• Tips and Tricks
• Physics of Cardiac CT (including radiation)
• Stent Imaging
• Fractional Flow Reserve Computed Tomography (FFRCT)
• Coronary anomalies and extra cardiac findings
• Coronary artery bypass grafting
• CT for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) planning
• Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
• Cardiac CT for congenital heart disease
• CT for structural Intervention
• Aortic Disease
• CT for viability and perfusion assessment
• Cardiac CT fir native valve disease
• The Future of Cardiac CT
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Standard Fee||23 Oct,2020||AED 15,699.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news