Cardiac CT Course Dubai, Level 1 & 2 is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held from Apr 11 - 15, 2020 at Rove Healthcare City Hotel, Oud metha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Radicon Institute of Radiology is excited to offer long-awaited, state-of-the-art Cardiac CT level 1 and level 2 certification in Dubai.
Limited seats only. First, come-first serve.
• Basic understanding and information about CT physics, requirements and dynamics of contrast, cardiac CT acquisition fundamentals, and finally medication to enhance image quality and case reporting.
• To offer advanced information about scanner settings to enhance image quality and reduce radiation burden.
• To get familiar with the software.
• Checklist technique for interpretation of images with a systematic review for detecting coronary vessel stenosis and plaque.
• Awareness of the limitations of cardiac CT with an understanding of artefacts and pitfalls,
• CTA -angiography correlation, and review of extracardiac abnormalities.
• To complete the required number of cases as per SCCT level 2 requirements.
• Dr. Peter Ball,Belfast, Ireland.
• Dr. Ben Ariff, London.
• Dr. Ronak Rajani, London.
WHY RADICON COURSE:
• One workstation per delegate for maximum learning.
• Middle East's leading radiology Academy in the heart of Dubai; Dubai Healthcare city.
• Vendor Neutral course will allow you to report Cardiac CT on any workstation.
• Access to the all cardiac CT library during the course.
• During the course, we will use the Philips Intellispace workstation but it is a vendor-neutral course that will teach you to report Cardiac CT on any workstation.
• Expert tuition from Level III SCCT Accredited experts.
• Leaning multiple techniques to review cardiac CT datasets.
• Advanced plaque analysis.
• The course fee includes Lunch, Refreshments, and CPD by Dubai Healthcare City Authority and CPD points are awarded in accordance with CPD scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists of UK.
• Introduction and Indications for cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA).
• Anatomy and how to read cardiac CTA.
• Coronary calcium scoring
• Calcium score cases
• Drugs and contrast
• Tips and Tricks
• Physics of Cardiac CT (including radiation)
• Stent Imaging
• Fractional Flow Reserve Computed Tomography (FFRCT)
• Coronary anomalies and extra cardiac findings
• Coronary artery bypass grafting
• CT for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) planning
• Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
• Cardiac CT for congenital heart disease
• CT for structural Intervention
• Aortic Disease
• CT for viability and perfusion assessment
• Cardiac CT fir native valve disease
• The Future of Cardiac CT
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||0526164434
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||10 Apr,2020||AED 10699.00|