This Conference has been Postponed.
Hot Topics in Body CT Scanning: What You Need to Know is organized by Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) and will be held from May 29 - 31, 2020 at Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
This activity is intended for radiologists and radiologic technologists
Credit Designation Statement
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved by AHRA, the approving RCEEM: The Association for Medical Imaging Management for a maximum of 16.5 Category A, ARRT continuing education credits. You must attend each session in its entirety to obtain credit. No partial session credit will be awarded.
This activity meets all Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) renewal credit criteria and has been approved for up to 16.5 continuing education credits in the following CRA domains: Operations Management.
The rapid evolution of multidetector CT (MDCT) has impacted all aspects of patient diagnosis from cardiac imaging to vascular imaging to hepatic imaging. The development of these new scanners requires a close look at all aspects of our CT programs ranging from our scan protocols, to contrast injection to the use of oral contrast. The new clinical applications require a better understanding of our scanners as the “room for error” has decreased with scanners routinely acquiring datasets in under 10 seconds. New applications have evolved from coronary CTA to virtual colonoscopy to dual energy imaging, to name a few. Classic applications like imaging the liver, kidneys or pancreas have changed with the role of multi-phase acquisition and post processing techniques becoming more critical. This has been both a time of change and a time of excitement. This meeting will provide the attendee with an improved understanding of the role of MDCT today and will help them improve their practice skills and knowledge base. Whether it is designing new scan protocols or learning new skill sets, this meeting will be a catalyst for increasing your core competencies through a series of lectures and hands-on training over a three-day period.
• Comprehend the current state of the art of CT scanning today and its impact in clinical practice
• Define the role of post processing techniques like MPR and 3D imaging including Cinematic Rendering in clinical practice
• Discuss the issues of radiation dose in CT and how to minimize dose exposure for your patients
• Recognize how to manage incidentalomas in the kidney, adrenal, and pancreas
• Define the role of cardiac CT in practice today including scan technique and optimal study design
• Increase your knowledge of vascular imaging including the role of 3D imaging in these applications
• Optimize your CT scan protocols including the use of oral and IV contrast agents
• Increase your knowledge in abdominal imaging with special focus on renal, liver, kidney, and bowel imaging
• Recognize the role of CT in the evaluation of musculoskeletal pathology
• Identify the role of CT in imaging the spine
• Study the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and their potential impact on your practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||410-955-2959
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians - Regular Fee||29 May,2020||USD 795.00|
|Physicians - Late Fee||28 May,2020||USD 825.00|
|Technologists/Residents/Fellows/Nurses/Allied Health Professionals - Regular Fee||29 May,2020||USD 650.00|
|Retired and Military Personnel Fee||29 May,2020||USD 495.00|
|Technologists/Residents/Fellows/Nurses/Allied Health Professionals - Late Fee||28 May,2020||USD 700.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Early Bird Fee||28 Feb,2020||USD 695.00|
|Technologists/Residents/Fellows/Nurses/Allied Health Professionals - Early Bird Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 550.00|
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown
300 Korean Veterans Blvd
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown,
300 Korean Veterans Blvd,
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America 37201,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news