Hormone Imbalance: Identification and Lifestyle Treatment to Rebalance and Reset is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Jan 23, 2020 at Four Points by Sheraton Melville Long Island, Plainview, New York, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours / 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• Registered Dietitians
• Registered Nurses
• Dietary Managers
• Personal Trainers
• Occupational Therapists
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapy Assistants
• Social Workers
Hormone imbalance - it’s complex and overwhelming.
Clients come to us with symptoms such as extreme fatigue, irritability, anxiety, depression, insomnia, foggy brain, cravings for sugar or salt, constipation, menstrual irregularities, decreased sex drive, and weigh gain. These symptoms are common but not normal.
Join Cindi Lockhart, RDN, LD, IFNCP as she teaches you how to assess and create a customized step-by-step lifestyle treatment plan that is realistic to follow and get results! She will cover the core hormone systems and how their disruption leads to crippling symptoms and chronic hormone-related conditions. She will share the underlying root causes of hormone disruption and the environmental factors that disrupt their delicate balance. Learn a skill set to address issues such as:
• Estrogen Dominance
• Uterine Fibroids
• Insulin Resistance/Metabolic Syndrome/Pre-Diabetes
• Adrenal Fatigue or Exhaustion
• Articulate the 6 core hormone systems and how they are inter-related – cortisol, insulin, thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.
• Determine how the gut affects hormone balance via digestion, intestinal permeability, and the microbiome.
• Identify common symptoms of specific hormone imbalances through subjective and objective assessments.
• Articulate how the 6 lifestyle-based root causes affect hormone balance – standard American diet, obesity, too much or too little exercise, chronic stress, inadequate sleep, and environmental toxins.
• Articulate how the 5 key lifestyle strategies naturally rebalance hormone systems – diet, exercise/activity, stress management, sleep optimization, and reduction in toxin exposures.
• Determine a prioritized and systemized approach for effective lifestyle interventions.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration: Early Fee||03 Jan,2020||USD 219.99|
|Single Registration: Conference Fee||22 Jan,2020||USD 249.99|
|2 Plus Group Rate per Person Fee||22 Jan,2020||USD 219.99|