Head & Neck Neuroradiology Fellowship Course is organized by TMC Academy and will be held from Dec 14 - 18, 2020 at TMC Noosa Office, Noosaville, Queensland, Australia. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 30 CME Credits.
The fellowship is designed for neuroradiologists as well as general radiologists reporting head and neck cases or wishing to embark on a more subspecialized path. Coverage of the head and neck field of diagnostic neuroradiology will be provided, while the program will be adjusted as much as possible according to the participants’ expectations and needs (including selection of lectures)
Selected topics will first be presented in a lecture format, followed by representative cases (frequently mixed with other head & neck pathology) - participants will review the images, first by themselves and then together with the mentor and the group. The aim is to reproduce the reading room experience, simulating and condensing full length neuroradiology fellowship programs.
• To identify the normal anatomic structures and recognize the main pathologic processes
• To define the differentiating imaging features of pathologic processes and to look for specific pertinent findings of various diseases
• To understand the clinical questions that need to be addressed and how to answer them by creating clinically relevant reports
Programme will include:
• Lectures covering a wide variety of topics in adult and pediatric Head & Neck imaging
• Individual reporting with supervision/feedback by the mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases
Level III - Subspecialisation training
Intermediate to advanced level (some head & neck/neuroradiology experience), which can be, to some extent, individually modified.
|Contact No. :||+34 93 550 0750|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||13 Dec,2020||EUR 2200.00|
TMC Noosa Office
2 Mary St
Noosaville, Queensland, Australia
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news