Great Debates & Updates in Hematologic Malignancies 2020
Great Debates & Updates in Hematologic Malignancies is organized by Healthcare Made Practical (HMP) Communications LLC and will be held from Mar 06 - 07, 2020 at Marina del Rey Marriott, Los Angeles, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13 CME Credits.
Who Should Attend?
These live educational activities are designed to meet the educational needs of those who are involved and/or interested in the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma, lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and acute myeloid leukemia.
• Medical Oncologists
• Physician Assistants
• Oncology Nurses
Join us for a unique educational experience. In this 2-day, debate-style series, nationally recognized thought leaders take opposing sides on clinical—and sometimes controversial—topics currently disrupting the practice of hematology and oncology.
Through comprehensive review of the latest clinical advancements in hematologic malignancies, robust audience engagement, and ample discussion, participants will leave equipped with practical implications and applications to put into practice immediately.
As an event best known for its unique, debate-style format, the 2020 agenda featured a mix of didactic lectures and debates, examining the latest and most controversial topics across the board in the field of hematologic malignancies.
• Multiple Myeloma
• Acute Leukemia
• Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
• “Not-So-Benign” Hematology
• Myelodysplastic Syndromes
• Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
• Lymphoproliferative Diseases
Upon successful completion of these educational activities, participants should be able to:
• Interpret pertinent clinical trial data for standard of care and novel management strategies for hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders
• Assess how integration of relevant clinical trial data into clinical practice has the potential to enhance outcomes in patients with hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders
• Formulate evidence-based strategies for the management of hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders that take into consideration patient risk factors, cost, disease stage, and prior therapeutic regimens.
|Contact No. :||1-800-233-0957
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician, PhD, PharmD - Regular Fee||05 Mar,2020||USD 329.00|
|NP, PA - Regular Fee||05 Mar,2020||USD 199.00|
|Nurses, Resident, Student, Fellow - Regular Fee||05 Mar,2020||USD 99.00|
|Pharmaceutical Industry - Regular Fee||05 Mar,2020||USD 549.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician, PhD, PharmD - Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 279.00|
|NP, PA - Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 169.00|
|Nurses, Resident, Student, Fellow - Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 89.00|
|Pharmaceutical Industry - Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 549.00|