Great Debates and Updates in GI Malignancies is organized by Imedex and will be held from Apr 02 - 04, 2020 at New York Marriott Marquis, New York City, New York, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
These live educational activities are designed to meet the educational needs of those who are involved and/or interested in the treatment of patients with GI cancers.
• Community Oncologists
• Physician Assistants
• Oncology Nurses
Imedex is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Imedex designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
Successful completion of this CME activity enables a participant to earn up to 13.00 MOC points toward the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) MOC program.
This live, knowledge-based activity (Universal Activity Number JA0006201-9999-19-003-L01-P) has been approved for a maximum of 13.0 contact hours (1.3 CEUs).
This continuing nursing education activity awards 13.0 contact hours. This activity will also award pharmacotherapeutic contact hours; however, the final assignment of these contact hours will be announced once all content has been approved.
NACCME has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with the AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 13.0 AAPA Category 1 credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Join us for a unique educational experience. In this debate-style series, nationally recognized thought leaders take opposing sides on clinical, and sometimes controversial, topics currently disrupting the practice of GI oncology.
Through comprehensive review of the latest clinical advancements in gastrointestinal malignancies, robust audience engagement, and ample discussion, participants will leave equipped with practical implications and applications to put into practice immediately.
The agenda features a mix of clinical updates and lively debates on provocative scientific topics impacting the field, such as emerging concepts and therapies in GI, rare tumors, cancers affecting the gastrointestinal tract, and so much more.
This unique, debate-style conference provides a comprehensive learning experience covering the latest scientific updates and controversial issues emerging in GI cancer, mixed with audience interaction and insight on how this impacts their current practice.
• Colorectal Cancers
• Emerging Concepts and Therapies in GI
• Rare Tumors
• Upper GI Cancers
• Pancreatic Cancers
• Hepatobiliary Cancers
• Analyze the mechanism of action (MOA) and safety-efficacy profiles of currently approved and emerging oncological agents including immunotherapies for the management of GI malignancies
• Integrate clinical trial data and evidence-based therapies for improving clinical outcomes in patients with GI malignancies
• Evaluate the best practices and standards of care based on a multidisciplinary approach for the management of GI cancers
• Implement the rational use of immunotherapies in patients with GI malignancies on a case-by-case basis
• Define patient populations most suitable for enrolling in GI clinical trials for progressive advanced stage GI malignancies
• Implement optimal management strategies for both metastatic and non-metastatic GI malignancies based on personalized factors such as comorbidities, cost, disease stage, and prior therapeutic regimens
|Contact No. :||650.303.6743
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician, PhD, PharmD - Regular Fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 329.00|
|NP, PA - Regular Fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 199.00|
|Nurses, Resident, Student, Fellow - Regular Fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 99.00|
|Pharmaceutical Industry - Regular Fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 549.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician, PhD, PharmD - Early Fee||28 Feb,2020||USD 279.00|
|NP, PA - Early Fee||28 Feb,2020||USD 169.00|
|Nurses, Resident, Student, Fellow - Early Fee||28 Feb,2020||USD 89.00|
|Pharmaceutical Industry - Early Fee||28 Feb,2020||USD 549.00|