Global Conference on Brain and Neurological Disorders (GCBN 2020) is organized by Iris Scientific Group and will be held from September 28-30, 2020 in Rome, Italy.
Theme: Disorders Neurological and Brain in Advances Fostering
It aims to provide a forum for timely discussion of the latest findings on Brain Injury, Stem cells, Stroke, Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Epilepsy from experts and researchers in the field of Neuroscience and as a result, the conference will promote new ideas and collaborations to accelerate translation. A large number of distinguished professionals, speakers and participants, from many different countries gather to present their recent achievements and to share their diverse views.
Hope you will find the conference, an educational experience and a great opportunity to network with participants from around the world who are dedicated to neurology.
GCBN 2020 progresses with a few sessions like Neurological disorders, Neurodegenerative Disorder, Geriatric Neurology, Neural Development, Neuro genetics, Neural Engineering, Computational brain and brain engineering, Addiction and Brain disorders, Stroke and Stroke rehabilitation, Brain Tumor and Brain Injury and mental health.
GCBN 2020 is blended with the ingenious Keynote talks, plenary lectures, Oral and Poster Presentations, Workshops, and many more surplus programs for all the attendees at our conference. This occurrence assembles all the Neurologists, Scientists, Doctors, Students, delegates in the arena of Brain and Neurology to participate at this global conference. Iris Scientific Group with great zeal extends its welcome to join this conference. Grapple this moment with great enthusiasm to prove, explore and excel in your personalized field and make this wonderful gathering a big success.
• Neurology and Neurological Disorders
• Neurosurgery and Neuropathic Pain
• Cognitive Neurology and Brain Mapping
• Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Epilepsy
• Stroke and Rehabilitation
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Neurochemistry and Pharmacology
• Clinical and Translational Neurology
• Neuro-Infections and Neuro-Immunology
• Neuropsychiatry and Psychoanalysis
• Neuro Biomarkers
• Neuroimaging and Radiology
• Brain Diseases
• Brain Tumor, Injury and Behavioral issues
• Neurodegenerative Diseases
• Neuromuscular Disorders
• Neurotoxicity of Drug Abuse
• Addiction and Neuro toxicology
• Advanced Surgical Instruments
• Progress in Neurology
• Neuro-Genetics and Proteomics
• Neurology and Artificial Intelligence
• Molecular Brain Research
• Stem Cells and Neuro-Regeneration
|Contact No. :||+1 - 214 736 3454
+01 214 736 3454
August 30, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Academia Delegate Early Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 399.00|
|Academia Only Registration Early Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 699.00|
|Academia Poster presentation Early Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 599.00|
|Business Delegate Early Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 499.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academia Student Registration Early Fee||30 Sep,2019||USD 439.00|