Glasgow Neuroradiology Workshop for Stroke Physicians is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held on Jan 18, 2020 at Radicon Institute of Radiology, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Delegates will learn how to interpret the imaging findings of acute ischemia including ASPECTS scoring
• Delegates will learn how to evaluate CT Angiography
• Delegates will gain a better understanding of the role of imaging for the referral for intraarterial thrombectomy (IAT) and the interpretation of the imaging
• Delegates will gain a better understanding of the role of CT perfusion in IAT
• Delegates will learn the pitfalls of interpretation of stroke imaging and stroke mimics
• Delegate will be working on a workstation (iMAC) to view an array of cases that may be encountered in daily practice, using Osirix software which simulates PACS
• Stroke Physicians
• Neuroradiology fellows
• ER Physicians
• General radiologist to improve neuroradiology skills.
Cases will then be reviewed with the faculty with an emphasis on key learning points using “bite-sized” interactive presentations. There is no didactic lecture-based teaching. Sessions are interactive with the opportunity to ask questions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||971 4 514 7475
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||13 Jan,2020||GBP 199.00|