Focus on Neuropsychiatry Solving Clinical Challenges, Improving Patient Care is organized by Global Academy for Medical Education, LLC and will be held from Jun 05 - 06, 2020 at Crystal Gateway Marriott, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America.
New to this year's program they are offering pre-conference Addiction and Medical Cannabis workshops.
This highly practical, educational meeting will explore brain-behavior in an interactive, learning-focused format.
Our nationally renowned faculty will present recent advances and emerging trends in the assessment, treatment and monitoring of patients with neuropsychiatric disorders. The clinical emphasis on neuropsychiatry will be the focus throughout.
Updating You on the Neuropsychiatric Aspects of:
• Ketamine, Opioids & Mood
• Microbiome of Psychosis and Mood
• Normal vs. Abnormal Memory Deficits
• The Brain in Borderline Personality Disorder
• Neurologic Correlates of Suicide
• The Brain Effects of Diabetes & Other Endocrinopathies
• Sleep Disorders and Insomnia
• The Effects of Obesity & Hypertension on the Brain
• Iatrogenic Neuropsychiatry I: Depression and Anxiety
• Iatrogenic Neuropsychiatry II: Mania and Psychosis
And the Brain-Mind Continuum...
• Neurological Correlates of Psychiatric Disorders
• Psychiatric Sequelae of Neurologic Diseases
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||561.777.9426
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|