Fixed Prosthodontics: Manage Worn Dentition and Soft Tissue Challenges is organized by Oregon Academy of General Dentistry (OAGD) and will be held from Sep 25, 2020 - Jan 17, 2021 at OAGDF Center, Tigard, Oregon, United States of America.
• Friday, Sept 25, 2020: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Lecture)
• Saturday, Sept 26, 2020: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Hands-On)
• Sunday, Jan 17, 2021: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm (Case Presentations)
• 8 Lecture Credit Hours - or-
• 32 Hands-On (with case presentation) Credit Hours
Day one: This lecture will provide you with the latest on prosthetic management of severely compromised dentition, the restoration of non-vital teeth, optimizing success with all-ceramic restorations, tissue management and gingival esthetics of the natural dentition Plenty of time for interaction with this great instructor, so come with questions and willingness to expand your restorative armamentarium.
Day two: Learn how to utilize provisional restorations to phase comprehensive care. Understand how specific techniques can encourage incisal migration of soft tissue around teeth and implants restored with crowns. A focus will also be on prosthodontic occlusions and exploring crown types that will produce the best longevity and esthetic results: Zirconia, Lithium Disilicate or Metal-ceramic?
• Learn how to assess, prevent, and address complex worn dentition
• Refine your ability to create esthetically appealing esthetics on your fixed cases
• Develop practical skills that you can confidently apply on your patients
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Lecture Only (Day 1): Non-AGD Member Fee||16 Jan,2021||USD 495.00|
|Lecture Only (Day 1): AGD Member Fee||16 Jan,2021||USD 395.00|
|Hands-On (Day 1 and 2 plus in office assignment and presentation): Non-AGD Member Fee||16 Jan,2021||USD 2,495.00|
|Hands-On (Day 1 and 2 plus in office assignment and presentation): AGD Member Fee||16 Jan,2021||USD 1,950.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news