First Responders Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Mar 26 - 27, 2020 at Oaks on Collins, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
CPD: 11h 15m CPD
First responders are on the front line, dealing with life, death, and trauma daily. From emergencies in your suburb to the most remote areas, you play a crucial role in our community. Attend this new conference to connect with your colleagues and learn about:
• Going back to basics with essential components of the primary survey
• Responding to acute mental health presentations
• How to assess for signs of carbon monoxide poisoning
• Managing drug overdoses
• Recognising mental health issues in first responders
• An opportunity to network amongst your peers and much more…
Need for Program:
The opportunity for first responders to improve health outcomes through proactive assessment and correct management relies on sound knowledge of the latest evidence. Education that is specifically tailored to first responders is crucial if morbidity, mortality, and permanent disability rates are to be minimised. This timely conference provides an opportunity for first responders to gain evidenced updates.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this conference is to improve the health outcomes of people who are treated by first responders by preparing them for a wide array of situations so they can properly assess and manage all types of injuries and situations.
Your learning outcomes:
• Provide pre-hospital emergency care that is aligned with current standards and well-researched practices
• Minimise complications through improved assessment and management
• Improve health outcomes by implementing evidence-based knowledge for managing a range of emergencies
• Be resilient and cope better with stress in today’s workplace
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+61 1300 287 633,
+61 3 9326 8101
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Both Days Fee||25 Mar,2020||AUD 759.00|
|First Day Only Fee||25 Mar,2020||AUD 579.00|
|Second Day Only Fee||25 Mar,2020||AUD 579.00|