Fetal and Women's Imaging - Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound 2020 is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Sep 25 - 27, 2020 at Sheraton Grand Seattle, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
This course is designed for physicians and sonographers in the fields of gynecologic and obstetric imaging, as well as residents in obstetrics and gynecology, or radiology, and fellows in maternal-fetal medicine. This course may also be valuable to family physicians practicing obstetrics, advanced practice nurses , and physician assistants working in gynecology and obstetrics.
World Class CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
World Class CME designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned up to 18 cognate credits to this program.
Nurse Practitioners and RNs – The American Nurses Credentialing Center and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program accept continuing education credits sponsored by organizations, agencies, or educational institutions accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
Physician Assistants (PA) – AAPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for organizations accredited by the ACCME.
Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
• Develop strategies for image optimization in order to incorporate current practice guidelines for fetal cardiac evaluation with emphasis on improved detection of congenital heart disease
• Improve skills in assessment of early pregnancy viability and diagnosis of early pregnancy abnormal implantation including ectopic pregnancy, interstitial pregnancy, and cesarean scar implantation
• Improve differential diagnosis accuracy for fetal anomalies involving the fetal chest, abdomen, genitourinary system, and extremities
• Develop an anatomic strategy for the diagnosis of brain anomalies
• Incorporate state-of-the-art practices in prenatal genetic screening and testing
• Develop an approach to genetic testing for subset of anomalies associated with genetic defects
• Improve ultrasound skills for gynecological evaluation of adnexal masses and uterine disorders
• Emphasize key practice guidelines for the evaluation of fetal wellbeing stressing the proper techniques for biophysical profile and amniotic fluid assessment
• Develop strategies for accurate cervical assessment in high risk pregnancies
• Distinguish between different types of twinning and develop strategies for early identification of twins needing intervention
• Identify fetuses that would benefit from in utero treatment and procedures
• Distinguish critical placental complications with emphasis on diagnosis of placenta accreta spectrum
|Contact No. :||(888) 207-9105,
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician - Registration Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 1095.00|
|Resident/Retired/Military/VA Physician - Registration Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 995.00|
|Advanced Practitioner (NP and PA) - Registration Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 995.00|
|Sonographer Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 895.00|
|Course Single Day (Friday or Saturday) - Registration Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 795.00|
|Course Single Day (Sunday) - Registration Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 695.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news