Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging: How to Develop an Expert Differential Diagnosis using Decision-Support Tools is organized by CME Science and will be held from Oct 15 - 17, 2020 at Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
This course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for abdominal imaging.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Earn SAM Credit:
This course has been Qualified by the American Board of Radiology in meeting the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification Program for 7 SAM Credits.
arrt_masterLas Vegas: This course has been approved for up to 15.0 ARRT Category A CE credits for those technologists attending the entire course.
The course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance abdominal imaging interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved accuracy in abdominal imaging applications.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
• Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses.
• Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation.
• Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists.
• Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing.
• Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry Fee||14 Oct,2020||USD 1,295.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA Fee||14 Oct,2020||USD 1,195.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse Fee||14 Oct,2020||USD 995.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news