Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging is organized by CME Science and will be held from Jul 27 - 30, 2020 at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection, Big Island, Hawaii, United States of America.
This course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for abdominal imaging.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hawaii: This course has been approved for up to 15.0 ARRT Category A CE credits for those technologists attending the entire course.
Federle’s Master Tutorial in Abdominal Imaging: How to Develop an Expert Differential Diagnosis using Decision-Support Tools
The course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance abdominal imaging interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved accuracy in abdominal imaging applications.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
• Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses.
• Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation.
• Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists.
• Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing.
• Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry - Registration Fee||26 Jul,2020||USD 1,295.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA - Registration Fee||26 Jul,2020||USD 1,195.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse - Registration Fee||26 Jul,2020||USD 995.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news