Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging is organized by CME Science and will be held from Jul 27 - 30, 2020 at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection, Big Island, Hawaii, United States of America.
This course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for abdominal imaging.
The course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance abdominal imaging interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved accuracy in abdominal imaging applications.
• Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses.
• Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation.
• Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists.
• Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing.
• Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-650-440-4424
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|