Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Course is organized by Barkley & Associates, Inc. and will be held from Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore, Tampa, Florida, United States of America.
Continuing Education Credit:
The course is approved for 26.25 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 11.5 hours of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
• Test-taking and Study Strategies for Success
• Clinical Assessment
• Diagnosis and Clinical Management for Adults
• Diagnosis and Clinical Management for Children
• Extensive Review of System-Specific Health Problems
• Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
• Pharmacologic management
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course - Early Fee||24 Apr,2020||USD 469.00|
|Course - Conference Fee||10 Sep,2020||USD 569.00|
|Course - Final Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 619.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news