Family Medicine Board Review Course is organized by The Osler Institute and will be held from Mar 27 - 29, 2020 at Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
The Osler Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Osler Institute designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Osler Institute designates this Enduring Material for a maximum of 54 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Update Your Clinical Practice and Prepare for the ABFM Exam
Designed for and taught by Family Physicians to help you pass your exams -initial certification and recertification – using a rapid-fire question-based approach. Emphasis is on evidence-based medicine and board-relevant standards of care. Learn valuable insights and practical tips you can immediately incorporate into your practice and study approach.
With this course LIVE course, you get the best of both worlds – time away from your practice for uninterrupted study and the chance to learn from Osler Faculty and your peers PLUS complimentary self-study materials to begin using as soon as you register and after the course. This review uses an interactive question-based approach and audience responses system so you can immediately gauge your level of understanding relative to your peers. The number of questions and time allotted to each topic is based on the ABFM examination content outline and covers the designated 14 body system categories plus population-based care and patient-based systems. Osler’s Board-certified Faculty will present each question and analyze the correct and incorrect responses plus answer audience questions.
You get everything you need to pass your Boards and review required family medicine topics in two and a half days:
• 21 hours of topic-based question sessions lead by Board-certified Family Medicine physicians
• Interactive opportunities to compare responses and identify your specific knowledge gaps
• Free 3-month access to the Osler Family Medicine Online Review Package ($695 value; 12 months for an additional $200)
• Free access to the Osler Family Medicine Question Bank ($125 value; 500+ questions)
• Nonspecific Systemic Problems
• Reproductive (Female and Male)
• Special Sensory
• Population-base Care
• Patient-based Systems
At the conclusion of this course each participant should be able to:
• Demonstrate increased competence in the diagnosis and management of common clinical problems seen in Family Medicine
• Recognize when to refer patients to a specialist to provide the best patient care
• Apply improved clinical understanding to effectively communicate diagnosis and treatment options to patients and/or caregivers
• Summarize their individual areas of knowledge and competence weakness within the specific body systems as defined by the ABFM
• Formulate an effective individual test-taking strategy
|Contact No. :||8122352080,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Early Fee||27 Feb,2020||USD 962.50|
|Course Regular Fee||26 Mar,2020||USD 1182.50|