Family Medicine and Sports Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach is organized by American Medical Seminars (AMS), Inc. and will be held from Aug 03 - 05, 2020 at Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
• 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 15 AAFP Credits
Following this course, the participant should be able to appraise the etiologies and the clinical presentations of the commonly seen disorders presented; indicate diagnostic tests available and the suggested use for making a diagnosis; implement available treatment options and appropriate long-term care when indicated. This activity is expected to result in improved competence in making an appropriate diagnosis and providing effective treatment and referral or follow-up care with the overall goal of improving patient outcomes.
When indicated in the specific objectives, emphasis will be on aligning physician behavior with current guidelines and evidence-based medicine with a focus on diagnosis, treatment and when to refer. This course was designed to inter-relate the disorders presented in an effort to help all practitioners at the level of a practicing physician integrate their medical knowledge with other providers and specialists. By doing this, it will provide them with the competence to appropriately diagnose and refer or effectively treat their patients’ conditions to optimize their care.
• Migraine Headaches – Update on Diagnosis and Treatment.
• Sports-Related Concussion
• Pain Treatment; Reducing Opioid Abuse; Medication-Assisted Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder
• The Sports Pre-participation Examination (PPE).
• Treating Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
• Cardiac Conditions in Young Athletes.
• Evaluation and Treatment of Hypertensive Patients.
• Knee Injuries in Athletes.
• Adult Health Screening and Immunizations – Evidence-Based Approach.
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Evaluation and Treatment.
• Shoulder Injuries in the Athlete.
• Venous Thromboembolism (VTE): Diagnosis and Treatment.
• Hip and Knee Physical Examination.
|Contact No. :||866-267-4263
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non Physician/Resident Fees - Early Registration||04 Jun,2020||USD 749.00|
|Physician’s Fees - Early Registration||04 Jun,2020||USD 849.00|