ESICM LIVES 2020 - 33rd Annual Congress Madrid
ESICM LIVES 2020 - 33rd Annual Congress Madrid is organized by European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM) and will be held from Dec 05 - 09, 2020 at IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
Who should attend?
The LIVES congress is the most important gathering of international professional intensivists, namely
• Doctors in Training
• Allied health professionals
• Medical Students
Why come to LIVES 2020?
ESICM is committed to education, research and learning. Every Autumn, during LIVES, we strive to connect the global intensive care community. LIVES is more than just a congress. It also offers:
• 9 parallel rooms for a varied and dynamic congress experience
• 300 international expert speakers
• Over 1,300 submitted abstracts
• 3 dedicated Clinical Trials Sessions presenting data from the most recent trials in emergency medicine and intensive care
• Industry-sponsored sessions
• 11 Master Classes and advanced courses for those seeking extra training and development
• 15 interactive debates
• The Arena: one speaker and no PowerPoint presentations! Daily, Unplugged Sessions and Meet the Author
• Simulation Centre with five simultaneous workshops to practise your skills
• Tech Lounge, showcases the practical use of the latest technological medical advancements and allows you to test it
• NEXT Lounge: dialogue with young intensivists, learn, debate & network
• Major exhibition showcasing the latest equipment and services for the intensive care profession
• LIVESNote - record your comments and notes added to slides, and have them sent back to you in digital form for future reference
• Social Media - continuous blogging and commentary, live from the congress, keeping you up to date and in the know…
Highlights of the Congress:
• ARENA: Opportunities to interact with the speakers during the “Unplugged” and “Meet the Author” Sessions.
• e-AREA: Access all of the LIVES cutting-edge content, digitally, in one central place. Featuring abstracts and opportunities to interact with presenters.
• HOT TOPICS SESSION: Cutting-edge research essential to all IC professionals. Also featuring the presentation of the 2019 ESICM & Industry Research Awards.
• INTERACTIVE DEBATES: In-depth discussions between experts and the audience covering the complex situations that clinicians face in their daily practice.
• INTERACTIVE SESSIONS: Test your skills during live voting sessions and use the LIVES 2020 app for immediate feedback.
• KEYNOTE LECTURE SESSIONS: The first lecture of the day given by a well-known expert. Stimulating and informative.
• LIVESNOTE: Take notes on the presentations directly onto your Tablet using our special software.
• MEMBERS LOUNGE: Exclusively for ESICM members, to relax and network.
• NEURO LAB: Interactive area offering sessions on non-invasive brain monitoring with hands-on practice.
• NEXT LOUNGE: Where young intensivists & ICM trainees interact, socialise and enjoy a parallel scientific programme.
• POSTER CORNERS: Abstract presenters present their data, moderated by world-class experts with open discussion with the audience.
• SIMULATION CENTRE: Interactive area offering sessions in Mechanical Ventilation, TEE, ECMO or basics of bronchoscopy with hands-on practice.
• TECH FORUM: Demonstrations of the latest technology, big data analysis and discussion of future developments - on site and via social media.
Toll free Number
Terms And Conditions
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine