BOOK NOW for early bird reductions!
Masterclass: 25th March 2020
Venue: Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, UK
With option of a Clinic Observation day on 26th March 2020
This Course has been approved for a maximum of 6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
For Consultants, Doctors and higher trainees. REDUCED rates for Vascular and theatre nurses, vascular technologists/ scientists.
Join us for the Wessex Diagnostic one day masterclass in Endovenous Laser Treatment in conjunction with Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. This is a unique opportunity to observe live endovenous procedures under local anaesthetic, in a clinical setting.
With our experienced faculty leading the day you will learn and observe:
• how the clinic is set up for treatments
• vein mapping using ultrasound
• catheter and laser insertion and positioning
• how the local anaesthetic is administered
• additional procedures such as foam sclerotherapy
In addition, you will also obtain:
• Your Laser safety core of competency training and certificate
• Hands-on practice of ultrasound guidance using a phantom model
• Knowledge and experience in ultrasound image optimisation
25 Mar 2020 - Early Bird - Consultants, Vascular Surgeons, Doctors, Higher, Vascular Trainees - £850
25 Mar 2020 - Early Bird - Vascular/theatre nurses, Sonographers, Clinical Scientists - £500
Clinic observation day:
26 Mar 2020 - Consultants, Vascular Surgeons, Doctors, Higher Vascular Trainees - £300
26 Mar 2020 - Vascular/theatre nurses, Sonographers, Clinical Scientists - £150
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||44 (0) 7305 845 478
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||GBP £850.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|