Endoscopic Surgery of the Sinuses, Eustachian Tube, and Ear 2020 is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS) and will be held from May 04 - 06, 2020 at Mass. Eye and Ear, Main Campus, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
This course is targeted to Physicians who specialize in Otolaryngology.
The Harvard Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Harvard Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
With recent advances in endoscopic treatment of disorders of the sinuses, Eustachian tube, and ear, it is imperative that otolaryngologists are up-to-date on the latest surgical techniques. We invite you to join us in Boston as we explore recent advances in endoscopic treatment of disorders of the sinuses, Eustachian tube, and ear. This comprehensive, cutting-edge course includes state-of-the-art lectures, live surgery, and hands-on dissection laboratories with fresh cadaver specimens, all led by renowned international experts.
All sessions are led by renowned international experts. Learning formats will include:
• State-of-the-art lectures
• Interactive panel discussions
• Live surgery
• Hands-on dissection laboratory of fresh cadaver specimens by limited subscription
Day 1: Advanced Sinus Techniques
Day 2: Eustachian Tube Surgery
Day 3: Endoscopic Ear Surgery
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Utilize the latest surgical techniques for the treatment of patients with chronic sinusitis and otitis
• Integrate current methods for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with Eustachian Tube disorders
• Evaluate the role of balloon dilation to enhance drainage and ventilation of the sinonasal and otologic pathways
• Apply a team-based approach to treat patients with disorders of the pituitary and skull base
|Contact No. :||617-384-8600|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Endoscopic Surgery of the Sinuses, Eustachian Tube and Ear - Physician (MD/DO) Fee||03 May,2020||USD 850.00|
|Endoscopic Surgery of the Sinuses, Eustachian Tube and Ear - Resident/Fellow/Other Fee||03 May,2020||USD 425.00|
|Dissection Laboratories / Lab 1A or 1B: Sinus and Eustachian Tube Techniques Fee||03 May,2020||USD 1000.00|
|Dissection Laboratories / 2A and 2B Endoscopic Ear Surgery Basic and Advanced Techniques Fee||03 May,2020||USD 1100.00|