21st Annual Endocrine Update is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Feb 24 - 28, 2020 at Caribe Hilton, San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States of America.
This course is designed to meet the professional needs of practicing endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons and interested internists who care for adults with endocrine disorders.
• 17.00 ABIM MOC points
• 23.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 23.00 Attendance
This course addresses gaps in medical knowledge and barriers in clinical practice to improve the outcomes of patients with endocrine and metabolic disorders. This program will consist of lecture, small group, panel discussion formats covering best practices, barriers to optimal patient outcomes and new approaches to evaluation and management of complex and common endocrine disorders.
• Case-based, interactive model that highlights multidisciplinary sessions in the evaluation and treatment of endocrine diseases, diabetes and obesity
• Clinically relevant education from experts in endocrinology, surgery, radiology and more
• Opportunities to interact with course faculty during breakfast roundtable discussions and small group discussions
• Access to course recordings for one year
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Identify the role of imaging modalities in the evaluation of the patient with adrenal or thyroid disease
• Discern the perspectives of endocrinology, radiology, and surgery in the evaluation and treatment of the patient with endocrine disease
• Recall new insights of mechanism of bone aging and potential for novel therapies
• Apply management strategies to improve clinical outcomes in patients with diabetes and pregnancy
• Apply management strategies to improve weight loss outcomes
|Contact No. :||1-800-323-2688
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Full Fee: M.D., D.O., Ph.D. - Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 1099.00|
|Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 950.00|