On behalf of the Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine (ESEM), I would like to extend the warmest welcome to you as they start preparing the seventh edition of the Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine Scientific Conference (ESEM20) which will be held on 9 - 12 December 2020 in the United Arab Emirates.
Who Should Attend?
• Emergency Physicians
• Primary care Physicians
• Emergency Nurses
• Nurse Practitioners
• Hospital Administrators
• Family Medicine Physicians
• Paediatrics Residents
• Internal Medicine Residents
• Medical Students
The conference has been comprehensively organized to capture the excellent innovations in Emergency Medicine, primarily in the areas of Trauma, Toxicology, Wellness, Geriatric Emergency, Pediatric Emergency, ED Operations, Nephrology, Neurology, Oncology Emergency, Critical Care, Emergency Nursing and other sub branches related to the field of emergency medicine. They are also proud to continually improve ESEM's special tracks like 'Pick a Clue' and 'The Fulcrum' debates. They are also very focused on improving our participants' skills by introducing Hands-on workshops on the day before the conference which they highly recommend to everyone.
Key Reason To Attend / Objectives:
• Identify emerging infectious diseases of the 21st century
• Evaluate current medical advances and technologies in emergency medicine
• Listen to best renowned speakers via Keynote presentations, oral and poster presentations, symposia and workshops, giving delegates the opportunity to hear the latest research or innovation in emergency medicine
• Network and share innovative ideas and practices designed to improve the care we offer our patients
• Opportunity to attend pre-conference workshops adding further opportunities to engage in a more structured learning and working experience led by experienced clinicians from various fields of emergency medicine
• Earn CME Accreditation Points
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Emergency Medicine +1 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 20 +