Emergency Fellowship Program is organized by TMC Academy and will be held from Jun 15 - 19, 2020 at Torre Mapfre, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. This Program has been approved for a maximum of 29 CME Credits.
The purpose of the Fellowship is for the Fellow to learn through a one-week program based on lectures, supervised reporting on individual work stations and group discussion. The program is flexible and adaptable to the participants and their needs and requests, but, as a starting point, it will be general.
The fellowship is offered to a small, selected group, to enhance the interaction.
It is designed for general radiologists reporting emergency cases or wishing to embark on a subspecialization path. While the program will be adjusted as much as possible to meet the participants’ expectations and needs (including selection of lectures), the mentor will endeavour to encompass a broad spectrum of non-traumatic emergencies of the adult patient.
Selected topics will first be presented in a lecture format, followed by representative cases of various difficulty levels, including typical presentations, false positives, false negatives etc. The fellows will review the images, first by themselves and then together with the mentor and the group. The aim is to reproduce the reading room experience, simulating and condensing full length emergency radiology fellowship programs.
• The fellowship will focus on non-traumatic emergencies of the adult patient
• To learn about workflows in emergency radiology, epidemiology of emergency, modern approach to emergency including special patient categories.
• To identify the differentiating imaging features of emergencies and to create clinically relevant reports
• To understand the clinical questions that need to be addressed in various settings and how to answer them under time pressure
Programme will include:
• Lectures covering a wide variety of topics in imaging of non-traumatic emergencies of the head, neck, chest, abdomen and pelvis in the adult patient
• Individual reporting with supervision/feedback by the Mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases
Level II - General radiologist:
The fellowship is designed for general radiologists reporting emergency cases or wishing to embark on a subspecialization path.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||14 Jun,2020||EUR 2,200.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news