41st Annual Current Concepts in Emergency Care is organized by Emergencies in Medicine (EIM) and will be held from Dec 06 - 11, 2020 at Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 28.5 hours of ACEP Category I credit
Pack your sunscreen and an eagerness to learn because this conference is full of experts speaking on topics like cardiovascular care, concussions, neurology, resuscitation, sports medicine, trauma, ultrasound, wilderness medicine, LLSA review, and much more.
In addition to the premium emergency medicine lectures, we offer a Multidisciplinary 5-Station Ultrasound course. Now in its 16th year, this dynamic hands-on session will provide attendees three hours to learn and perfect their skills at the following dedicated stations:
• Cardiac Station (including 4-views, M-Mode, & Doppler techniques)
• Abdominal Station (Gallbladder, Renal, Bladder Volume, & Female Pelvis)
• Lung Station
• Vascular Station (Aorta, DVT, & Central/Peripheral lines)
• “Anything Goes” Station where participants can perform any scan they want under the direct auspices of an expert in Ultrasound Education.
Ultrasound is indispensable for emergency physicians and the field is rapidly moving so you need to keep up with the latest techniques! Attendee feedback from this course has been very positive as it expands upon the skills you’ve already mastered and makes you more proficient at POCUS.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news