Effective Consent Practice: Improving shared decision-making between clinicians and patients is organized by Healthcare (HC) - UK Conferences and will be held on Sep 18, 2020 at De Vere West One Conference Centre, London, England, United Kingdom.
This conference focuses on Effective Consent Practice: Improving shared decision-making between clinicians and patients. The conference will update delegates on implications of recent legal developments and on the reviewed GMC Consent Guidance which is currently in consultation and due for publication in early 2020.
This conference will enable you to:
• Network with colleagues who are working to improve consent practice
• Reflect on national developments and learning including the revised GMC consent guidance
• Ensure you are up to date with legal practice and principles
• Reflect on the patient perspectives and ensure a fully personalised and individualised approach, giving patients adequate time to fully understand, digest and reflect upon the information about their care and treatment
• Learn from outstanding practice in shared decision making and the communication of risk
• Embed best consent practice within mainstream clinical processes
• Ensure best practice when patients don’t want to be involved in decision making, or refuse treatment
• Learn form case studies in implementing consent best practice at the end of life, and in nurse led consent
• Self assess and reflect on your own practice
• Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|NHS, Social Care, Private Healthcare Organisations||17 Sep,2020||GBP 365.00|
|Voluntary sector||17 Sep,2020||GBP 300.00|
|Commercial organisations - Registration Fee||17 Sep,2020||GBP 495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news