Dubai MSK MRI Workshop is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held from Mar 26 - 27, 2020 at Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The course is aimed at a level suitable for consultants, specialists and senior registrars and trainees/residents in radiology involved in interpreting and reporting MSK MRI in their clinical practice.
This course provides 12 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
About the Course:
An intense two days Musculoskeletal MRI course, with few of the best radiologists and experts in Musculoskeletal MRI from various countries offering an integrated and inspiring hands-on workshop in Dubai.
Intensively supervised interpretation and reporting practice, including cases in
• Wrist and Hand
• Ankle and Foot
4 reasons to attend the MSK MRI Course, Dubai:
• Few of the best radiologists and experts in Musculoskeletal MRI offering a perfect combination of initial lecture with subsequent hands-on case discussions on a minefield of 200+ MRI scan database.
• You will review the scans on iMacs/OSIRIX under the supervision and have a real feel of MRI reporting in a controlled environment.
• All delegates will get a special WorkBook to help you analyse/interpret the scan including checklists, review areas and most common diagnosis. It will be a great tool to keep on your reporting desk.
• This course provides DHCR CPD points and 12 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
By the end of the course, you will:
• A comprehensive understanding of good/best advanced MSK MRI interpretation and reporting practice;
• Improved MSK MRI interpretation and reporting skills;
• greater confidence in your advanced practice; and
• identified skills and knowledge gaps, if any, relevant to your practice, and clear thinking with accelerated diagnostic algorithms
|Contact No. :||+971 45147475,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Fee||14 Feb,2020||AED 1199.00|
|Regular Fee||25 Mar,2020||AED 1499.00|