Donatelli's Pathophysiology and Mechanics of the Shoulder with Lab is organized by Motivations Inc. and will be held from May 02 - 03, 2020 at 360 Physical Therapy, Chandler, Arizona, United States of America.
Physical Therapists and Assistants, Occupational Therapists and Assistants, and Athletic Trainers.
This is a 16-hour course with lab equivalent to 1.6 CEUs.
Robert Donatelli's new edition of the shoulder course is developed from the most current research and clinical findings, and has been recognized nationally as a proven, effective and tested approach for shoulder rehabilitation. The use of special tests and a review of essential systems to distinguish musculoskeletal dysfunction from medical pathology will be covered. This course will teach the therapist those skills necessary in making a thorough evaluation of the shoulder and Upper Q, and then designing a rehabilitation program based upon the examination findings.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
• Describe at least 2 features of normal mechanics of the shoulder that are important in the evaluation and/or treatment of a person with shoulder dysfunction.
• Describe at least 3 components of a systems check for a person with an upper quadrant dysfunction.
• Describe at least 2 interrelationships of soft tissue structures between the shoulder and the upper quarter.
• Identify at least 3 special tests for the evaluation of shoulder pathology.
• Demonstrate at least 2 mobilization techniques for a given shoulder pathology.
• Develop at least 4 exercises to constitute a rehabilitation program for the stiff and painful shoulder.
• Identify at least 3 pathologies of the upper quarter.
• Identify at least 2 surgical procedures for repair of the shoulder traumatic injuries.
|Contact No. :||(800) 791-0262
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Individual Registration Fee||01 May,2020||USD 495.00|
|Association Registration - Member of APTA, AOTA, NATA-BOC, ASHA Fee||01 May,2020||USD 445.00|
|Consortium Registration - Group Discount Fee||01 May,2020||USD 395.00|