The Digitalization in Pharma Forum unveiled by GLC Europe set to take place on the 20th and 21st February 2020 in the beautiful vibrant city of Berlin, Germany.
Is your goal to possess the most insightful information about the digital marketing trends in pharma? Would you like to know more about the connected multichannel?
Do you strive to discover the latest updates and insights from market leaders on the new production technologies? Would you like to discuss the challenges of transforming healthcare with fellow professionals?
This Conference will provide a great opportunity for learning and networking during the 2 days of the event. The goal of the conference is to uncover the insights of the most emerging best practices and industry expertise in the field of digitalization in the pharmaceutical sector.
Join us in February 2020 in the beautiful Berlin and get your unique chance to get updates, learn, network, and extend your professional horizons.
For more information, on this forum kindly visit the conference and registration links provided.
Who will you meet?
VPs, GMs, Directors, Heads, specialists and Managers of:
• Drug Delivery Innovation
• R&D IT
• Big Data Solutions
• Digital innovative strategic planning
• Regulatory and pharmacovigilance
• IT Strategy
• Real-World Data
• Real-World Evidence
• Data Management
• Data Analytics
• Data Integrity and Governance
• Data Scientists
• Clinical trials and data management
• Translational informatics
• Data storage and analysis
• Enterprise Architecture
• Information Systems
• Contract outsourcing service providers
• Digital Health
• Healthcare IT
• Artificial intelligence
• Machine Learning
• Pharma sales and Marketing
• Digital Marketing
• Multi-channel Management
• The future of healthcare IT
• Get to know more about the connected multichannel
• Widen your knowledge about the challenges of transforming healthcare through case studies
• Find out more about the new production technology
• Discuss about the challenges of Big Data analytics
• Learn about the digital marketing trends in pharma
|Contact No. :||+36 1 848 05 55
+36 20 21 49 009
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|