Digital Dentures: Automated & Implant Retained is organized by Sterngold Dental, LLC and will be held from Nov 13 - 14, 2020 at Sterngold Dental, Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States of America.
This course has been approved for a maximum of 14 Credits
In this two-day course, you will learn how to create a more automated, efficient and predictable digital denture solution for your customers through scanning, case design, final case milling and delivery.
• Learn and understand digital dentures and their components for edentulous patients.
• How to incorporate the digital dentures with Implant Retained Overdentures.
• Be introduced to the differentiating attributes of digital dentures.
• Learn how to design, process and finish an upper and lower denture in as little as 4 hours.
• Flexible, Sterngold designed digital denture workflow options including 3-D Printed Try-ins.
• Learn how you can insource or outsource digital process steps to suit your needs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-243-9942,
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||12 Nov,2020||Free|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news