Differential Diagnosis of Orofacial Pain: the Non-odontogenic Toothache & Trigeminal Neuropathic Pain is organized by Dental Studies Institute (DSI) and will be held on Oct 28, 2020 at Dental Studies Institute, Fairfield, New Jersey, United States of America.
The Non- Odontogenic Toothache
• Introduction to orofacial pain and assessment.
• Differential diagnosis: Odontogenic, musculoskeletal, neuropathic, neurovascular pain.
• Learn the most common causes of non-Odontogenic pains.
• Differential diagnosis of myofascial pain, headaches, sinusitis as compared and contrasted with neuropathic pain.
• Diagnostic tests for each condition and management
Trigeminal Neuropathic Pain
• Introduction to orofacial neuropathic pain.
• Differentiate between episodic and continuous neuropathic pain.
• Case presentations.
• Diagnostic tests.
• Management of trigeminal neuropathy
• Learn about burning mouth syndrome, how to diagnose-manage and differentiate from burning mouth symptoms.
This presentation is aimed at general dentists as well as specialists who are faced with persistent pain after Endodontic procedures, implant placement and extractions. The goal is to avoid dental procedures that can exacerbate the pain.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 145.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news