Dental Implant Live Patient Program is organized by Implant Training Center (ITC) Seminars and will be held from Nov 02 - 06, 2020 at Santo Domingo, National District, Dominican Republic. This course has been approved for a maximum of 48 CE Credits (ADA, AGD, Dental Board of California, Dental Board of Florida).
This program is an exceptional opportunity to become skilled at dental implant placement and regenerative surgery; it is specifically designed to teach dental practitioners how to successfully approach and treat a wide range of dental implant cases on live patients under the constant supervision of professional Implantologists. At ITC Seminars’ international dental implant training facilities, participants will receive one-on-one training and perform the surgical procedures of their choice over a large patient selection.
Upon Completion, you will be able to:
• Provide Diagnosis, Prognosis and Properly Sequenced Comprehensive Treatment Plans.
• Apply the Recommended Guidelines for a Safe and Appropriate Dental Implant Placement.
• Perform Advanced Surgical Implant Procedures (Sinus Lifts) With Maximum Confidence and Competency.
• Perform Comprehensive Examinations, Collect Clinical Data, and Document the Patient’s Dental and Medical Condition.
• Understand the Indications, Guidelines and Surgical Protocols for Sinus Bone Grafting: Lateral and Crystal Approach.
• Perform Sinus Bone Grafting With Delayed and Simultaneous Implant Placement.
• Understand the Anatomy, Biology and Wound Healing of Sinus Bone Grafting.
• Recognize, Manage and Prevent Intraoperative and Postoperative Complications Associated With Sinus Bone Grafting
Why Itc Seminars?
• We teach only inside Universities and Dental Facilities.
• Our patients are guaranteed to be 100% restored.
• Our teaching ratio is 1:4 for optimum learning & dedication.
• ITC Programs meet CE requirements by the ADA, AGD, Dental Board of California, and Dental ard of Florida.Dental Board of Florida.
• We ensure scientific integrity and are free of commercial bias.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news