CANCELLED - Danube River Cruise on Amawaterways: Medical/Dental Health & Well-Being Updates
This Conference has been CANCELLED.
Danube River Cruise on Amawaterways: Medical/Dental Health & Well-Being Updates is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Oct 04 - 11, 2020 at Danube River Cruise on AmaWaterways, Vilshofen an der Donau, Bavaria, Germany.
Continuing Education Recognition Awards offered for healthcare professionals on this PES Program include:
Physicians: Programs are reviewed by the American Academy of Family Physicians for a minimum of 12 Prescribed Credit Hours. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) toward the AMA Physician Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Dentists: The Professional Education Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Professional Education Society designates this activity for a minimum of 12 continuing education credits.
Nurses: The Professional Education Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5428, for up to 12 contact hours.
Although the California Board of Registered Nursing does not approve individual continuing education courses, providers are required by law to be approved by the Board. Reciprocity for continuing education hours for nurses is available in most states. Please check with your regulation board regarding requirements
Join PES for 7 nights & discover the heart of Old-World Europe, exploring timeless imperial cities and the plentiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites along the regal & romantic Danube River aboard the luxurious, all-inclusive AmaMagna.
Medical/Dental Health & Well-Being Updates:
CME/CE Lecture Seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Allied Healthcare Professional
This Seminar is planned for 12 Continuing Education Credit Hours.
CME/CE credits, Certificates of Completion and possible tax deductible guidelines will be provided for registered Professional Seminar attendees Certificates of Attendance will be provided for ALL registered seminar participants.
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Confronting the challenges of delivering quality patient care within the face of restricted budgets and resources, and at intervals, the general framework of continuous medical care reform is quickly turning into a worldwide issue for medical practitioners. Due to the former Soviet alliance countries adopting democratic reform and structure in their socialist economies, major changes are being projected for their healthcare systems. Practitioners are facing challenges of incorporating medical care reforms into their own health system.
Thus it’s time to supply an outline of the present standing of East European health care delivery systems, their impact on populations, and the way key health problems in these countries compare with the US & Canada. Examining lifespan and mortality rates for selected conditions could be used to assess potential challenges and solutions for medical reform and can function as benchmarks against which to measure future progress in improving populations’ health.
By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross-cultural viewpoints and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Healthcare System Overview
• Treatment and Prevention Strategies for Common Chronic Illnesses (i.e. cardiovascular, diabetes)
• Evaluating the Impact of Diet and Lifestyle on Disease
• Dental Healthcare Updates: Delivery & Treatment
• Top Medical/Disease Issues: Challenges & Conquests
• Preventive and Intervention Strategies to Improve Population Health
River Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Join an exclusive AmaWaterways Oktoberfest celebration in Vilshofen
• In Linz, take a “Sound of Music” day trip to Salzburg, see the Austrian Lake District, or visit the Czech mountain town of Český Krumlov
• Stroll Dürnstein’s cobblestone streets and see its historic fortress
• Be treated to an exclusive evening Wine Festival in Spitz
• Discover Vienna’s imperial palaces and Baroque streetscapes
• Cruise the scenic Wachau Valley to see vineyards, castles, & small villages
• Walk through Bratislava’s beautifully restored historic quarter, take a Slovenian culinary tour, or hike to the castle overlooking the city
• Overnight in Budapest to explore its dramatic history and architecture
All-Inclusive River Cruise Package:
• All onboard dining, including two specialty restaurants, featuring regionally inspired cuisine & locally sourced ingredients
• Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner, water available at all times, and complimentary Sip & Sail Cocktail Hours
• Immersive, small-group guided tours in every port with gentle, regular, active & late-rise tour options, plus use of bicycles and walking sticks
• Daily onboard entertainment including lectures, themed dinners, and cooking demonstrations, plus cultural and musical performances
• Unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
• Wellness activities & classes led by a professionally trained Wellness Host
Get to Know PES!
Since 1980, Professional Education Society (PES) has provided accredited CME/CE cruise and travel seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Allied Healthcare Professionals, welcoming friends and family as traveling companions. Our exclusive, customized cruises and worldwide destinations provide a unique insight into healthcare innovations, challenges, and cross-cultural perspectives.
Why Travel with PES?
• Experience planning healthcare programs since 1980
• 12–20 Continuing Education credits offered on each trip
• Personalized service from your first contact through to on-site travel experience
• Travel with colleagues and like-minded individuals
• Access to in-country medical and healthcare facilities
• CME/CE Lecture Seminars by PES Distinguished Speakers and local experts
• Volunteer speaking opportunities
• Possible tax-deductible benefits
• New exciting destinations offered every year
• Family and friends are always welcome!
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||03 Oct,2020||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||03 Oct,2020||USD 450.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news