Comprehensive Shoulder and Elbow Course: Current Concepts and Controversies 2020 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Jan 25 - 26, 2020 at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
This course is designed for orthopedic surgeons, nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
• 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• 11.75 AOA Category 2-A
• 11.75 Attendance
This course provides information on the latest treatment options for shoulder and elbow arthroplasty, arthroscopy, fracture and reconstruction.The focus is on the best current practice in diagnosis, treatment and new technology. Faculty with international expertise in shoulder and elbow surgery discuss how to optimize surgical techniques and how to avoid complications.
Didactic sessions emphasize tips and pearls to approach complex shoulder and elbow reconstruction. Attendees are encouraged to bring cases for discussion.
This course provides relevant information that can be applied to your daily practice, including:
• Best current practices in diagnosis, treatment, and new technology
• Optimizing surgical techniques
• Avoiding surgical complications for better outcomes
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Describe the different surgical approaches for the treatment of rotator cuff pathology from partial thickness to massive rotator cuff tears
• Recognize treatment options for shoulder arthritis from arthroscopy to arthroplasty
• Recognize treatment options for elbow fractures of the coronoid, radial head, olecranon, and distal humerus
|Contact No. :||5072662821
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|M.D., DO, Ph.D. Full Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 725.00|
|RN, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree Reduced Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 625.00|
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news