Comprehensive Bio - Skills Lab 2020 is organized by the Spine Intervention Society (SIS). The symposium is held from Aug 29 - 30, 2020 at Aurora, Colorado, United States of America.
Who should attend?
This live conference has been outlined for physicians who perform spine intervention procedures.
What are the objectives of Comprehensive Bio - Skills Lab 2020?
At the conclusion of the session, attendees should be able to,
- Analyze imaging depiction of the relevant anatomy
- Relate patient history and physical exam findings with imaging to attain likely diagnosis of spinal pathology that may cause dysfunction and pain in a patient
- Explain the literature support for the efficiency of the procedures
- Identify the risks and benefits of every procedure along with the evaluation, treatment, and prevention of the complications
- Incorporate the performances of spinal procedures utilizing safe fluoroscopic guidance with minimal tissue injury
The Spine Intervention Society is authorized by the Accreditation Council For Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to render continuing education for physicians.
The Spine Intervention Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians can claim the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation throughout the session.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news