Complications, Revisions and Recommendations in Bariatric Surgery
Complications, Revisions and Recommendations in Bariatric Surgery is organized by Research Institute Against Digestive Cancer / Institut de Recherche contre les Cancers de l'Appareil Digestif (IRCAD) and will be held from May 28 - 30, 2020 at Hotel Les Haras, Strasbourg, Grand Est, France.
• To cover a broad spectrum of difficulties and complications in surgical procedures in bariatric and metabolic surgery
• To provide indications for weight loss failure treatment
• To discuss management of post operative and metabolic complications
• To highlight the technicalities of redos in the field of obesity and metabolic surgery through the broadcasting of pre-recorded live procedures
• To allow a real-time discussion between the experts and the participants
• To provide hands-on session to improve skills in endoscopic management of common bariatric surgery complications, through practice on ex-vivo models under expert tutorial
• To describe postoperative clinical results and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Early Bird registration (Web offer - Limited number of places): Registration in advance to benefit from discount No refund or postponement possible with Early Bird Fee||27 May,2020||EUR 981.00|
|live or pre-recorded operative demonstrations + workshop + theoretical sessions - Final Fee||27 May,2020||EUR 1090.00|
|Early Bird registration (Web offer - Limited number of places): Registration in advance to benefit from discount No refund or postponement possible with Early Bird Fee||27 May,2020||EUR 1557.00|
|live or pre-recorded operative demonstrations + theoretical sessions + TRAINING ON EX-VIVO MODELS - Registration Fee||27 May,2020||EUR 1730.00|