Certification Program (Injectables: Filler and botox course) is organized by Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine (CBAM) and will be held from Jan 18 - 19, 2020 at Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine (CBAM), Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Join the CBAM in Toronto for the Certification Program - Basic Injectables: Filler and botox.
Certification Program - Basic Injectables: Filler and botox offered by the CBAM is a comprehensive course designed for beginners looking to enter the field of aesthetic medicine or for professionals who are looking to expand their current list of procedures.
Injectables: Filler and botox is a comprehensive program designed for both beginners in the field of aesthetic medicine and practitioners who wish to add this service to their current list of procedures. We will begin with the theory component and continue with a hands-on practical component supervised by CBAM’s team of experienced instructors and physicians. The depth of theoretical materials and hands-on practical experience will enhance your confidence at your practice to deliver a safe and outstanding service for your clients.
This two-day intensive course covers the theoretical fundamentals of Skin anatomy, Skin aging, Botulinum toxin (Botox®, Dysport® and Xeomin®), and dermal fillers. It will also incorporate a practical component for techniques taught in the course. This course is specifically designed for nursing students, medical residents, registered nurses, and physicians. The course will be held in a clinical/educational environment and all students will become a certified member of CBAM at the completion of this course when they complete other milestones of certified membership route.
• Learn the most up-to-date knowledge-based practices in medical aesthetic techniques.
• Practice and abide by all the standards of the governing college of the health care practitioner.
• Know the scope of practice for each health care practitioner and understand the rules and guidelines for delegation.
• Be able to competently and safely perform basic botox and filler injections under the supervision of an experienced practitioner in the field of cosmetic injections.
• Know potential contraindications and complications of each treatment method and how to deal with adverse patient outcomes to treatment.
• In-depth knowledge of facial anatomy (including facial muscles, nerves, arteries, and veins).
• Must be a licensed and practicing healthcare professional to practice techniques taught in this program. (Doctors, Dentists, Nurses)
• Familiarly with retrieving information, articles, and reference books.
• Safety practice guidelines for injections for the health care professionals and patients.
All classes will be taught by licensed professionals practicing in the field of medical aesthetics. The theoretical component will incorporate visual references, PowerPoint presentations, videos, and case studies for teaching purposes. The practical component will be a 1:5-6 instructor/student ratio on 5-6 live models with different aesthetic needs and goals.
Main Topics: Botox Course
• Crow's Foot
Main Topics: Filter Course
• Midface & Cheeks
• Lip Augmentation
What is Certificate Program for Botox and filler?
Certificate Program for Botox and filler training course is a comprehensive two-day program designed for both beginners in the field of aesthetic medicine and practitioners who wish to add this service to their current list of procedures.
Who can this Botox training and filler training?
Physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, dentists, nurse practitioners, and international medical doctors and nurses are able to take this course to become experts in Botox injection and filler injection!
What is Botox training course?
This Botox training course trains students to understand the bacterial toxin botulin, used medically to treat certain muscular conditions and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing facial muscles. Main topics covered in Botox course training will be forehead, glabella, and crow’s feet.
What is filler training course?
This filler training course ensures that the students are acknowledging the amount that can be injected to individuals. Main topics covered will be midface and cheeks, nasolabial, and lip augmentation
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-866-430-8677
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||17 Jan,2020||CAD 3700.00|