Cell & Gene Therapy and Cancer Immunotherapy Asia 2020 is organized by Select Biosciences and will be held from Nov 12 - 13, 2020 at obe Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers, kobe, Hyogo, Japan.
This conference brings together academic and industry participants focusing on many aspects of this rapidly expanding and evolving field including stem cells for cellular therapy, ESCs and iPSCs and their deployment for cell & gene therapy, cancer immunotherapy including CAR-T therapy, and clinical application and technologies for gene therapy.
The conference addresses the whole ecosystem of Cell & Gene Therapy and Cancer Immunotherapy with a focus on technology platforms being developed to bring cell & gene therapy and regenerative medicine to the clinic.
• Biomarkers & Companion Diagnostics for Targeting Cancer Immunotherapy
• Checkpoint and Non-Checkpoint Immunotherapies
• Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cells in Cancer Immunotherapy
• Clinical Trials and Commercialization of Cell Therapies
• Combination Cancer Immunotherapy
• ESC and iPSC-derived Cells for Cellular Therapy and Clinical Deployment
• Gene Therapy into the Clinic
○ Clinical Pipeline
○ Regulatory Landscape
○ Technology Platforms
• Immunomodulatory Antibodies
• Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs): Their Potential for Cellular Therapy
• Small Molecules in Cancer Immunotherapy
• Stem Cells for Cellular Therapy
• Targeting Signaling Pathways in Cancer as Therapeutic Intervention
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
October 09, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Academic Delegate Regular Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 699.00|
|Industry or Govt Delegate Regular Registration Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 1,199.00|
|PreDoctoral Student or Academic PostDoc Regular Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 425.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
My name is Jonathan Demme, am
from France i will brief you
more once i hear from you as
soon as possible i will like
to discuss with you, but not
here in emedevents email me to
With Regards Jonathan Demme"
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news