Cardiology and Geriatrics Conference 2020 is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Jun 18 - 28, 2020 at Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas, Copenhagen, Copenhagen (Hovedstaden), Denmark.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
• 14.0 Contact Hours
The lectures will discuss current topics in general cardiology. The purpose is to educate primary care providers on the rapidly evolving landscape of cardiology, focusing on developments in managing common cardiac problems.
New treatments for acute coronary syndrome, atrial fibrillation, patent foramen ovale, and valvular abnormalities will be discussed. We will also review electrocardiograms, focusing on clues to diagnosis and treatment.
• ECG ST Changes for Myocardial Ischemia/Injury
○ Accurately diagnose cardiac and noncardiac problems based on the ECG.
• Update on PFO Closure for Cryptogenic Stroke
○ Understand the clinical evidence supporting the use of PFO closure for patients with cryptogenic stroke.
• Antiplatelet Therapy in Acute Coronary Syndrome
○ Compare and select appropriate antiplatelet therapy for patients with acute coronary syndrome, with a focus on the appropriate duration of therapy.
• New Anticoagulants for Atrial Fib: Where Do They Fit In?
○ There are now four new oral anticoagulants for atrial fibrillation. There is often confusion regarding appropriate patient selection.
• Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
○ Assess which patients would be potential candidates for transcatheter aortic valve replacement surgery.
• What is New in the Hypertension Guidelines?
○ Understand the current blood pressure guidelines for the general population, the elderly, those with kidney disease, and those with heart failure.
• What is New in the Hyperlipidemia Guidelines?
○ Assess atherosclerosis risk based on lipid profile.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|PORT OF CALL:||Date||Time|
|Start Point||Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas, , Copenhagen, Copenhagen (Hovedstaden)||Thursday Jun 18||12:00 AM|
|End Point||Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas, , Stockholm, Stockholm||Sunday Jun 28||12:00 AM|
|Contact No. :||800-422-0711
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists and Dentists Fee||17 Jun,2020||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||17 Jun,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||17 Jun,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Students and Others Fee||17 Jun,2020||USD 495.00|