CAR-T Study Day is organized by The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and will be held on Jan 17, 2020 at The Royal Marsden School, London, England, United Kingdom.
The day is aimed at nurses, AHP’s, pharmacists, junior doctors, scientists and other healthcare professionals.
Chimeric Antigen Receptor T cell therapy (CAR-T) is an exciting novel therapeutic intervention for some malignancies. This innovative systemic anti-cancer treatment contributes to our exisiting repertoire of immunotherapy and is integral to the concept of personalised medicine.
The programme will explore and include:
• The rationale, indications, and applications for CAR-T therapy
• What we now know: Challenges of caring for this patient population
• What’s new in CAR-T therapy?
• The multi-disciplinary and collaborative approach required for CAR-T therapy
• Service implications for CAR-T therapy and models of care for best service delivery
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||02078082921|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Rate||16 Jan,2020||GBP 120.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news